Senior Director of Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Are you a results-driven individual? If so, then we want to hear from you! CIMTEC is seeking a proactive Senior Director of Business Development who is a smart, fearless and energetic sales professional that has mastered the art of developing pipeline and is eager to achieve our growth objectives. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact from day one and help drive our aggressive growth plans in 2016 and beyond. Your dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit will assist you in promoting CIMTEC’s medical device prototype design services to healthcare innovators. As the Senior Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for attracting new clients and developing a robust pipeline. Partnering with medical device companies or their innovation departments, the Senior Director of Business Development will develop high level relationships with potential clients, providing personal product management guidance. As a key member of the CIMTEC Business Development team, responsibilities will include new opportunity prospecting; establishing trusted relationships with customers; working with internal teams to identify, pursue and convert business opportunities for engineering services; and assisting with business development planning. A successful candidate will foster and maintain healthy working relationships with customers by managing expectations, researching and presenting appropriate, cost effective solutions that address the customer’s immediate and ongoing needs and align with CIMTEC’s capabilities. These are exciting times at CIMTEC, and we’re looking for someone that is as motivated as we are to help grow our company, open up new doors, and ultimately provide outstanding value to our clients. If you enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial organization that values performance and results, then you will be a great fit and we are looking forward to receiving your resume.
- Lead all business development initiatives for CIMTEC’s technology development services and for securing license agreements for CIMTEC-owned intellectual property
- Strategically identify opportunities with medical imaging companies, facilities, innovators by cold calling and existing lead generation, securing meetings with high-level decision-makers and driving new revenue
- Work with operational leadership to create an effective strategy that moves prospects through the business development process efficiently and effectively.
- In conjunction with team members, identify, attend and/or participate in trade shows, industry association events and presentations, research groups and investor communities to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business and to market and promote CIMTEC’s end-to-end solutions.
- Upon request, complete market/product research, competitive analysis, cost/benefit analysis, assist with the development of budgets and sales targets or the identification of new opportunities & sales methodologies for approaching, persuading and converting prospects to customers using CIMTEC company products and services.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, you have demonstrated success in meeting sales quotas, ideally in the area of medically engineering
- 5-10 years outside sales experience, ideally in the medical device or prototype development field
Skills & Knowledge:
- You are a hunter who enjoys driving revenue and generating new business.
- You are an accountable and results-orient team player with a commitment to achieving goals.
- Proven track record of opening new doors and establishing new partnerships.
- You are able to balance self-management with teamwork; you can take direction and work within the company’s established sales approach, but at the same time you are self-motivated and in possession of common sense and good judgement.
- You value a listening and consultative sales approach based on understanding and problem-solving.
- You are process driven and highly organized.
How To Apply:
Please submit résumé and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org